Friday, January 22, 2010

just random thoughts... musings on a gloomy day...

1. priest-friends tell me i'm not sent to a certain place to please everybody (and i agree) but i always add to this remark but i'm not sent there either to offend anybody... just to do the will of God to the best of my ability...

2. people sometimes ask why i celebrate mass so intently and my simple answer is always either "i'm praying too" or "it's my prayer too."

3. i always remind myself that JESUS is the Boss, the "Be-All" of all the things i do...

4. i sometimes get too emotional -- aaaahhhh, what a "cry baby"...

5. true and strong men know how to cry, i know, because i do...

6. i can always learn from my experiences -- pleasant or unpleasant they may appear...

7. and i can always listen to the wisdom of those advanced in age...

until the next post...

No comments: